Prasetiya Mulya was founded in 1980 by a group of prominent Indonesian business leaders. The first MBA program in Indonesia was then established in 1982 with assistance from prestigious international scholars and experts. Today it remains the leading private business education program provider in the country, upholding the original aims of the founders to offer the highest standards in business management education and training
Being founded by members of the country's business community has ensured an effective balance of comprehensive curriculum between theoretical knowledge and practical application. Prasetiya Mulya is now benchmarking itself among the leading business schools by undergoing the AACSB accreditation process.
Prasetiya Mulya Business School has over thirty years of experience in teaching graduate business courses in preparing the next generation of Indonesia's executives and entrepreneurs. It is exclusively taught by Prasetiya Mulya's leading faculties who have extensive professional experience as well as academic accolades giving students the opportunity to learn from renowned figures in a given field. For graduates wishing to build upon their business knowledge, Prasetiya Mulya offers full time (MM Regular) and part time program (MM Business Management and Strategic Innovation) for those studying alongside full time employment.
"To be a leading Magister Management Program that contributes to the creation of a professional, superior, ethical, Indonesian human environment and is the embodiment of good values recognized by the community."
1. Educating potential participants to become superior and ethical leaders to realize the distinctive performance and play an active role as an agent of change.
2. Generating and disseminating the latest knowledge of business management that contributes to the development of business management theory and provides practical solutions faced by the companies and public in areas related to business management.
3. Organizing the continue dialogue with the leaders of various organizations to work together to confront the problems that increasingly hand to solve without the full involvement of business leaders.
4. Cooperating with educational organizations and companies at home and abroad to develop knowledge and best practices in the field of business management.
Marketition is an annual national marketing competition for graduate students (S2) in Indonesia. It is one of the series of events under Management Society, a student organization of Magister Management of Universitas Prasetiya Mulya. Consisting of multiple rounds, Marketition offers an authentic marketing case provided by a case provider. This year is our 9th annual competition with Auto 2000’s serving as the main case providers. Our bid to achieve the goal, Marketition hereby invites graduate students from all around the world to compete in this multinational event by solving a real and current business case from Auto 2000.
The 9th Marketition has been conceived to serve as a platform for:
1. Solving a real marketing case;
2. Generating creative marketing ideas;
3. Networking among business graduate students and marketing decision makers; and,
4. Preparing global competitions for both business graduate students and companies.